How your data is used
I use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries, requests, and comments.
- If you contact me asking for more information, I use the contact information (e.g. email addresses) that you provide me to send information to your requested recipients and provide other communications relating to your inquiry.
- To maintain my own tax accounts and records (in case of a purchase).
Dora K Czuczor Art follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Dora K Czuczor Art uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Note that Dora K Czuczor Art has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Pary Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. Please remember cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Dora K Czuczor Art does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, I strongly encourage you to contact me immediately and I will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from my records.
Your Rights and Personal Data
Under the GDPR, individuals will have the right to obtain:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Dora K Czuczor Art holds about you.
- The right to request that Dora K Czuczor Art corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Dora K Czuczor Art to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
- The right to request that the data controller (Dora K Czuczor Art) provides the data subject (You) with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability). (This only applies where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and in either case, the data controller processes the data by automated means).
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on the further processing.
Should you choose to add a comment to any posts that I have published on the blog, the name and email address you enter and your comment will be saved to our website’s database, along with your computer’s IP address and the time and date that you submitted the comment. This information is only used to identify you as a contributor to the comment section and is not passed on to any of the third party data processors. Only your name will be shown on the public-facing website.
Your comment and its associated personal data will remain on this site until I see fit to either remove the comment or remove the blog post. Should you wish to have the comment and its associated personal data deleted, please use the contact page
with the email address that you commented with. If you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before posting a comment on our blog.